Terms of service
Terms of Service
Thank you for visiting PacificEssences.com. Use of this site is subject to certain express terms and conditions. Please take time to review the terms and conditions.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED BELOW, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY LOG OFF THIS SITE.
Your Consent: By using the Site and accessing any of the Content, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement and any policies that are published by us. If you choose to access this Site, you do so on your own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. You agree to review this Agreement and any other applicable rules or policies from time to time to keep informed of any amendments or additions. We may revise these terms from time to time by updating or revising this agreement. The revised Agreement will be effective as of the date of its posting on the Site.
WARNING! This Site provides a variety of information and links related to health, fitness and energy medicine products. THE INFORMATION AND ARTICLES PROVIDED ON THIS ARE NOT INTENDED TO TAKE THE PLACE OF YOUR DOCTOR, PHARMACIST, OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR IN ANY PRODUCT PACKAGING OR LABELS. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE TO PRESCRIBE A MEDICATION, OR DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. When using any information and articles provided in the Content or Site for any purpose, we advise you to consult a qualified professional to verify accuracy and application to you. We do not warrant any particular results or the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any information, comments or articles in the Content or Site. The Content is provided "as is" and without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, or warranty of merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The Content could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Use of Content
We own this Site and the Content. This Site and the Content is only for your personal, non-commercial, or educational purposes. You may not copy, distribute, publish or make any commercial use of any Content. You are permitted to print or download for the purpose of displaying, one copy of the Content from the temporary files of one computer, provided:
- such copy is kept in your sole possession or control
- you reproduce and include the whole of any proprietary notices, including copyright and trademark notices on the Copy
- you do not publish, sell, transfer, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, re-post, transmit or otherwise use the Content for any purpose whatsoever;
- you acknowledge that unauthorized use of the Content except as provided herein, would result in damages to us, which could not be adequately compensated for in damages by monetary award. Accordingly, in the event of any such breach, in addition to all other remedies available at law or in equity, we are entitled as a matter of right to apply to a Court of competent jurisdiction for relief by way of restraining order, injunction, decree or otherwise, as may be appropriate to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
The only way the above terms do not apply to you is if you have our express prior written consent.
Waiver of Liability You agree to assume all risks in your use of the Site and Content. As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree what we (and our franchisees and any other authorized party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Content or Site and the respective successors, assigns, directors, officers, servants, agents and employees) will not be liable for and you waive all claims against us for any lost profits or lost opportunity, loss, injury, stress or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive or special which you suffer arising out of or in consequence of your access to or use or misuse of the Content or Site, or caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure or other cause of action with respect to the Content or Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such defect, error, fault, or failure. You acknowledge that you have been advised by us to undertake your own due diligence with respect to the Site and content. We make no representation that the Content contained in the Site is appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, provinces, or any other jurisdictions.
Trademarks The trademarks used on this Site are trademarks of Pacific Essences® Ltd. used under license by Pacific Essences® Ltd..
Links & Endorsements
- a) This Site contains links to other Websites. Those Websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for anything on those Websites, including text, images, graphics, email, alerts, notifications, executable applications, software, underlying HTML, or other content, services and other policies including privacy policies, if any, offered through those Websites by the providers of those Websites. Please review the terms and conditions and privacy policies, if any, of those Websites.
- b) We do not endorse the products of services of anyone else, including any third party products or services mentioned or referred to in or through any information, comments or material in, or linked from or to the Content or Site. References to any such products or services are not endorsements or approval of such products or services.
- c) Because some Websites employ automated search results or otherwise link you to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in third-party sites, and you hereby irrevocable waive any claim against us with respect to such Websites.
- Jurisdiction: This Site is a British Columbia Site, and this Agreement, and the application or interpretation hereof will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada and the parties irrevocable attorn to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of British Columbia.