Five Elements Retreat - 2023
Every Spring, we offer a six-day retreat to explore the five elements of traditional Chinese medicine and the flower and sea Essences which resonate with them. This retreat also provides training for participants to become Energy Medicine® Practitioners should they so choose.
At a magical location on the west coast, Craidelonna Lodge and Ocean Wilderness Inn will provide us with luxurious accommodation which will nourish our spirits. Nature chef Tom Kral will nourish our bodies with "wild culinary delights" from our beautiful rainforest island.
We believe that healing starts as a journey into oneself. Come and discover how the Nature Spirits can assist you and your clients in this journey.
This course will provide an opportunity to experience and deepen the spiritual aspect of yourself. You will be meeting healers from all over the world who all share the same purpose: that of increasing their awareness and their ability to feel and connect with the energy forces present in Nature. Through meditation, sharing of stories, and experiential learning we will embark on an adventure that is sure to affect and benefit your life.
In this course you will:
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of Canada’s Pacific Northwest
- Learn how to use the Essences and the five elements easily and effectively for your own health and healing
- Learn how to select Essences for your friends and family
- Become an Energy Medicine® Practitioner*
- Practice QiGong to enliven the five elements in our own Body/Mind
We are delighted once again to share with you the connection and the appreciation we have for the Plant Spirits that make up the Pacific Essences® repertory. These beings continuously amaze and honour us by their presence and being invited to work with them has been an incredible gift. It is a pleasure as well to share the beauty and the splendour of the Pacific Northwest.
*Note: To became a Practitioner after the course it is necessary to submit five Case Studies. The Case Studies will be evaluated and, if approved, the Practitioner certificate sent out.
2023 Workshop Details:
Location: Shirley, BC
Dates: June 1-7 2023
- Register and pay in full before March 1: $2500.00 (plus GST) for double occupancy with shared bath
- Register and pay in full before March 1: $3000.00 (plus GST) for single room
This registration fee includes the entire retreat experience: accommodation, delicious meals, and all workshop trainings.
How to Register: